Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Wishlist Products

I got a rollerball sample of Kat Von D's Saint in a Sephora Superstar Kit this summer... and absolutely fell in love! The reason I love Sephora's set is that I get to try products that I would never purchase otherwise and this fragrance is exactly that... a product I would never gravitate toward in the store, but now I'm officially an addict. My all-time favorite fragrances are Miss Dior and Lancome's La Vie Est Belle, which are really similar to Saint (warm vanilla, caramel, and musk). What makes Saint different are the floral notes of jasmine and heady sandalwood. This scent is distinctive, and I always get, "What are you wearing?" when I swipe the rollerball on. The full-size will def be making an appearance on my Christmas wishlist this year.

Last Christmas I got Tarte's Collector's Set and was extremely impressed. The amount of quality makeup you get for the price is ridiculous! The shadows go on smoothly and are really pigmented and their glosses are moisturizing and feel great on your lips. What drew me to last year's set was the awesome Amazonian 12-HR Blush, which wear really well and give a pretty natural looking flush to the cheeks. I've seen this year's set and I can't wait to get my hands on it! The packaging is gorge this year as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment