Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wish List Part II

I think I forgot something when drafting my first Wish List post... Oh just the preface that this was going to be a multi-part post of beauty items going on my own holiday wish list. I literally sing "Santa Baby" in my head as I peruse Sephora and Ulta these days.

Here are a few of the new items added to my letter to Santa.

Benefit Countdown to Love Advent

What genius reinvented the advent calendar, replacing the fattening candy with purse-sized beauty products?! Oh that would be the masterminds over at Benefit. Countdown the days until Christmas and pop open each Calendar day to find sample sizes of Benefit's bestsellers, including: High Beam (gorge pinky silver liquid highlighter), Hoola (my all-time fave matte bronzer for any skintone), and The POREfessional (highly rated pore minimizing primer). The set hides 24 decadent little treats to be discovered each day leading to Christmas... and the best part is... you don't have to wait until Christmas for this gift! You get to enjoy it each day of December!
$68 Sephora & Ulta
http://www.sephora.com/countdown-to-love-advent-calendar-P382074


 Lorac Sephora Exclusived Unzipped Collection

Oh-Em-Geeeeezy. I am so excited about this kit! I almost bought the Unzipped palette earlier this year when I saw how beyond pretty it was on my beautiful friend, Kelly... but I am so glad that I did not because this kit is fabulous! I love the rose gold shades of this kit. These shades warm up pale winter skin and come in an adorable mini train case. The palette includes a mix of shimmers and mattes that range from beige to chocolate. For $8 more than the palette itself, you get a a pinky-nude gloss, highlighter/bronzer duo, and sample sized primer.
$48
http://www.sephora.com/sephora-exclusive-unzipped-collection-P381308?skuId=1556786

Stay tuned for more of my most wanted picks... 2 new items will be added to the wishlist in November!


xoxo dolls,

Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment